How pure are you?

You Are 74% Pure
You're pretty pure, and you have no plans on changing that.
You do have a devilish side though... and it will probably get the better of you.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Incoming Entrepreneur

Is this truly happening? Me an entrepreneur, me an investor
Had I gone overboard in following the ways of a spiritual leader?
I have lots of plan right now and the difficult part is its execution
Will I be able to get this right? Will I succeed?

I don’t know really but I really love to give it a try
At least in my life have done spontaneous things
For my own sake I definitely would like to give it my best shot

But not only in that aspect but towards my personal goals in life
It should never take a back seat because that is what I have chosen
and that is what I will fulfill no matter what

I destined myself to put that dream into reality
Honestly I’m quite in a lost lately as I was afraid of the beyond but now
I’m getting an improved and better perspective towards life
I can definitely and without a doubt make it

I hold my own future my past my present
I am my own boss and any circumstance will be alright
I will hold on to the Almighty God

No comments: