How pure are you?

You Are 74% Pure
You're pretty pure, and you have no plans on changing that.
You do have a devilish side though... and it will probably get the better of you.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Am I happy

I am, I really am, I truly am

Hopefully better tomorrow

I am so blessed with my family friends and loved ones

They keep me going… even though sometimes I am about to give up

And try to be something else but no, they keep me grounded and alive

To see a better perspective in my life I must admit I do want to quit sometimes and forget all about it

But somehow an inner force keeps me from doing what I am committed to do

I am committed otherwise; I won’t keep going… I will just be in despair

But no, I refuse to give in to the unpleasant site… I must get by and be whole again

Because someone I know believes in me No matter where I am

That someone will always keep me from doing what I am suppose to be doing

Loving life and enjoying every minute of it.

No comments: