How pure are you?

You Are 74% Pure
You're pretty pure, and you have no plans on changing that.
You do have a devilish side though... and it will probably get the better of you.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dawned on Me

met someone at a coffee shop

She is friendly though I must admit I dont meet people that I regularly talk online

But what the heck I am just a few blocks away from her office so I did.

Not knowing what will happen

I may be in her territory but hey I am still im familiar with the area

Anyway, I waited for her there and then thats it non stop talking

As if we really do know each other too well So she talked and I listen vice versa

A sudden realization came over me this girl knows her craft way too well than I am

An expert in the making gosh but hey I am also getting there

She knows it well she is on her way to success

We almost start at the same time but somehow she is not just one step ahead of me

Probably a thousand steps. And what am I supposed to do?

Simple... start my own craft and deal with it no matter how delayed I was

from my fellow attendees

Now, I sure know what to do and that is minimize the things that I am doing

my own personal battle are also taking a back seat I must admit so I must

take extra precaution am I doing it all but going nowhere?

Am I forgeting that these are just "part time" and I am still a reviewee

so the point is clear what is your niche? in short what are your priorities

determine that and then move forward into accomplishing it

Remember that you have to prepare for the bigger picture

No comments: