How pure are you?

You Are 74% Pure
You're pretty pure, and you have no plans on changing that.
You do have a devilish side though... and it will probably get the better of you.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A sudden Lift of Mood

I got to thank her. Some few good people do exist in this world you got to believe in that...

As my world is falling apart (only for dramatic efffect) I suddenly had a bright crazy idea why not ask her

Bright because it can be accomplished if only I have guts to answer

Crazy because we both do not know each other that too well

Given our situation to switch I might have said no ( self centered alert)

But thankfully she is different than I am

Few days ago I want to flare up and tell people that you are such a great friend (sarcastically of course)

now I dont anymore. They are driven by fear. It is fear of the unknown so afraid to trust

thankfully someone come in for a help. I never expected it and we are not really that ultra close but again thanks

1 comment:

aarongrey112 said...

Hi, Nice site I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Would it be possible if I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

Aaron Grey
aarongrey112 at gmail.com